Great Week and Season starts tomorrow!

I was able to set up a get together and 3D shoot with Kelsie and Johnny Burford on Wed night. What great ambassador's for bow hunting. A few buddies of mine all have girls that bow hunt (14yrs old) and asked her if she would meet them. She was so gracious and humble, really great with the girls. It was also fantastic to hear her stories of her recent Alaska Sheep/Bear hunt.

I also got my Stone Glacier 5100 delivered today and excited to get it all adjusted. I have a few 4 night trips planed and think It will be perfect, wow is it light.

I also have a new bow hunting partner in my 12yr old son this year. This will be a delicate balance between taking my daughter and son out, what a wonderful problem to have.

Jimbob

WKR
Is your son shooting his own bow? if so what model, poundage, draw length. Also how accurate is he? My boy is 7yrs old and can't wait to hunt, he's using a Diamond Atomic right now. I'm just wondering what he will be capable of at 12 yrs old. Thanks

mt100gr.

WKR
Good luck!! Mine are still to young but the years are flying by. I doubt I'll sleep much tonight...very anxious to get this season under way. Got big muleys scouted, good elk scouted, a buddy with a mtn goat tag and quite a bit of time off coming up....my busy season at work is finally winding down. It's electric!

OP
B
Well my daughter (14) is shooting a Elite Spirit #50 bow set at 45# and 27dl shooting Easton FMJ 500 arrows. She is good out to 30 yards but we are still playing with Broadheads. My son (12) is shooting a bear odyssey II set at #30 23dl and victory arrows tipped with DRT Broadheads. I will only let him shoot at a deer out to 20 and would like to get him in closer like 15. The Bear bow is not great. I did buy him a PSE Verge which I think is a fantastic bow for the money. My wife has the Verge Stiletto and really likes it.