Hail

TEAM 144 GREATEST TEAM IN HISTORY

I’m going to miss harbs but he’s earned it. I hope he goes on to win a Super Bowl. He’ll always be a Michigan legend

OP
isItFallYet
TEAM 144 GREATEST TEAM IN HISTORY

I’m going to miss harbs but he’s earned it. I hope he goes on to win a Super Bowl. He’ll always be a Michigan legend
Lots of speculation about him leaving. Hopefully he was just waiting for a natty before he renegotiates his contract.

Oldbuff

FNG
Graupel is preferable than hail in my book. How wonderful a season! I will miss seeing this team, though.

tje803

FNG
As my wife put it this morning- people are going to be talking about this team for decades. When my young son is an adult he will still talk about when he watched his wolverines win the national championship. It’s been a fun team to watch this year!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I’ve been a Michigan football fan since I could walk. I could really care less about any other team in college or pro sports. The hardest thing I’ve ever done was turn down my acceptance to the U of M College of Engineering in 1986. I knew I would be better off going a different route and that was true but I’ve always rooted for UM no matter what.

I am SO happy!!!

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I'm a big ten fan, been so my entire life. Great win, would have even better but for the cheating during the season. The cheating wore off on Tom Brady. :)

Lots of speculation about him leaving. Hopefully he was just waiting for a natty before he renegotiates his contract.
I think he’s as good as gone, personally. I’d be over the moon if he stays but hold no ill will if he chases his dream in the big league

Hnthrdr

WKR
Wife is a grad and she was pretty excited to say the least, fun team to watch man can Corum run, watching that guy read blocks know when to turn it on and when to pause is pretty amazing

He's gone. Commanders or Raiders

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk
Zero reason to go to LV. Chargers would have to be the top spot right now. Young QB with weapons. Unless Chicago opens up.