Has anybody here actually received a stimulus check?

Ours showed up based on the 2019 taxes with the amount for the new child we had in 2019.

Last edited:
Ours was put into our account and I feel dirty. Idk what to do with it...
Lots of businesses out there hurting , walk in with the cash and give it to your favorite business or find someone that's out of work trght now or they are working but no normal income coming in. Donate to a charity.

You can use this site to update your information. The IRS did not have our bank info on file due to having to pay the last few years.

I’ve paid in the last couple of years and I can’t get past this prompt when entering my info. I’m just trying to get those Donnie Dollars, y’all.

73304ca77adcb75b8ceebb9bd3c178dd.jpg

They updated it yesterday. If you filed in 2018 and didn't have direct deposit, it's not available. Would have been nice if they realized this when they created the thing. So either they knew that it wouldn't work and didn't put it in the FAQ or didn't realize the error until after the built it. Either scenario is kind of crazy.

The Get My Payment application will return "Payment Status Not Available" for several reasons, including:

• You are required to file a tax return, but:
    • We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • You haven’t filed your 2019 tax return and didn’t have direct deposit information on your 2018 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
  • You don't usually file a return, and:
    • You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
    • You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
  • You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).
We update Get My Payment data once per day, overnight so there is no need to check more often. If you are eligible for a payment and have provided your information either through a recent tax return or the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here application, please check back for updates.

They updated it yesterday. If you filed in 2018 and didn't have direct deposit, it's not available. Would have been nice if they realized this when they created the thing. So either they knew that it wouldn't work and didn't put it in the FAQ or didn't realize the error until after the built it. Either scenario is kind of crazy.

The Get My Payment application will return "Payment Status Not Available" for several reasons, including:

• You are required to file a tax return, but:
    • We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
    • You haven’t filed your 2019 tax return and didn’t have direct deposit information on your 2018 return
    • The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
  • You don't usually file a return, and:
    • You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
    • You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
  • You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).
We update Get My Payment data once per day, overnight so there is no need to check more often. If you are eligible for a payment and have provided your information either through a recent tax return or the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here application, please check back for updates.

The only solution seems to use the non filer form, however, that seems like it could cause some problems. Should we just sit tight for a physical check signed by Trump himself?

The only solution seems to use the non filer form, however, that seems like it could cause some problems. Should we just sit tight for a physical check signed by Trump himself?

They updated the FAQ, removed about the 2018 and added this.

Why am I getting "Payment Status Not Available"? (updated April 17, 2020)

The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.

So I'd say just check it once a day as they're adding more data and worse comes to worst we get that sweet gov't money in the mail. I try to keep a low profile with the IRS so I wouldn't do the non-filer thing.

Mine says you entered incorrect data for you taxpayer id.it used to stay payment status unavailible.i guess we are moving forward?

Back