Help with Electrician Apprentice tools

GotDraw?

WKR
ALL OF THE BELOW WITH A SUFFICIENT HELPING OF MATURITY, HUMILITY AND COMMON SENSE TO ACTUALLY USE THEM ALL THE TIME:

• Paint-based permanent marker pen and/or engraver to put his name on ALL of his equipment. I had a full set of electrician's tools stolen by a sub from a building I was GCing. THAT sucked.
  • Good work gloves- couple sets (I like Milwaukee's work gloves)
  • Knee pads (I like BlackDiamond Telekneesis)- because as pointed out by others, knees take a beating and knee damage & arthritis suck
  • HEARING PROTECTION (amplified earmuffs w/auto cut-off perhaps)- because he'll never hear as well today as he did yesterday and a 1x event in a small room can bring hearing disaster just as well as 10 years of using a cutofff saw, hammer drill, etc). Also a 100- pack of disposable foam ear plugs he can keep in his truck, tool box, tool carrier, etc.
  • EYE Protection, and a portable eye-rinse kit to keep in his truck. Several pair of cheap eye protection glasses and some cheap carry sacks for the glasses because one sliver of cutoff metal from working overhead can ruin an eye. Can't have enough eye protection glasses because he'll loose them and they will get scratched and he should have them distributed in truck, car, tool bag, tool belt....
JL