Hot as F**k shirt for hike in and pack out

WKR
Body odor comes from bacteria. Bacteria hardly even have a chance to start growing in only half a day. If they reek after only half a day, there's something else going on there.
Mis stated on my part. The material absorbs odor and always Hase a baseline stink after several uses. Tried everything including vinegar, baking soda, specialized detergents. Add to that half a day of hard work and it seems to "turn on" and go to another level. In most situations (hiking, working outside, rafting, grappelling) it's no big deal at all. But that material just absorbs stink (oils?) and never seems to let it go.

Cheap cotton Ts can be bleached or tossed in the rag bag and smart wool is just voodoo magic.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The material absorbs odor and always Hase a baseline stink after several uses.

That's why a lot of guys really like merino wool. It doesn't hang onto that funk. I can wear the same merino shirt for a week straight that I've sweated up every day and that shirt is fine. But my wife and kids seem to think I'm some sort of anomaly, because even without the merino at home I can go several days without a shower or deodorant and smell fine.

WKR
That's why a lot of guys really like merino wool. It doesn't hang onto that funk. I can wear the same merino shirt for a week straight that I've sweated up every day and that shirt is fine. But my wife and kids seem to think I'm some sort of anomaly, because even without the merino at home I can go several days without a shower or deodorant and smell fine.
Same, lol. I attribute it to not eating garbage and having a base level of activity so I'm not storing up a reserve of awful stench

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk