How do I communicate and buy something off the classifieds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leiah

FNG
I am new here and want to buy something on the classifieds. How do I do this?

OP
Leiah

Leiah

FNG
Thank you. Does it have to be my own posts, or does it count if I am posting on other people posts.

I am just trying to understand the rules.

So if I comment and post on other peoples threads that will count towards the 10 posts?

87TT

WKR
Here's a novel idea. Stick around, make some meaningful posts, add some helpful info, ask some real questions and learn some valuable stuff.

bae350

FNG
I understand the reason behind the rules but it does seem a little silly. If your new you may not have anything to contribute to a post and maybe you don’t have have any questions at the moment but you still can’t buy a piece of gear? I understand not be able to sell something but how would you scam someone would your trying to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand the reason behind the rules but it does seem a little silly. If your new you may not have anything to contribute to a post and maybe you don’t have have any questions at the moment but you still can’t buy a piece of gear? I understand not be able to sell something but how would you scam someone would your trying to buy?

Especially when you’ve been looking for something in your size for weeks and then find it here, but nope not enough posts to buy

It sucks that it even has to be done. But its put in place to protect the members here. Well at least some help...

tdhanses

WKR

And I bet you run immediately to the mods the first time you get scammed, it’s for member protection. With fast growth the scammers have hit the forum hard in the last year, so just say thank you to the owners for trying to protect the members of the forum. Sometimes we have to look past our immediate desires and look at the bigger picture, if that irritates you there are plenty of other forums and you will not be missed especially since you never contributed to any discussions.

Why do you think those that contribute zero to the forum should have immediate access to everything? You being able to buy something does what for the forum and it’s members?

Ellacky

FNG
I am guessing it also helps people get into the community and start conversations with people, they are more likely to hang around than leave after buying the one thing they wanted.

bae350

FNG
And I bet you run immediately to the mods the first time you get scammed, it’s for member protection. With fast growth the scammers have hit the forum hard in the last year, so just say thank you to the owners for trying to protect the members of the forum. Sometimes we have to look past our immediate desires and look at the bigger picture, if that irritates you there are plenty of other forums and you will not be missed especially since you never contributed to any discussions.

Why do you think those that contribute zero to the forum should have immediate access to everything? You being able to buy something does what for the forum and it’s members?

If I buy something from a member I’d say that member has benefited. It’s not that I don’t plan to contribute but I’m not going to post if I don’t feel like I genuinely have something useful to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.