Can Rokslide do better?

KenLee

WKR
All that stuff will steal your money twice. It'll nickel and dime you when you buy it, then it'll steal all your savings and quality of life when you're old and paying for Healthcare because of it.

As far as wild women, one is all I can handle anyways. She'll also steal all my money twice in the same ways.
My health was fine til 2 yrs ago when Rx meds for a hyperactive thyroid screwd up my kidneys and the insuing gout, kidney stones and gallstones. Bummer cause it decreases the thrill of chasing wild women and odds of catching them. May have to try settling down again.

Last edited:

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I am one of the new users here. Love the site. However, in the first day I was banned for spam. The rules state that you must post 10 times before being able to reply to classifieds or PM. So I did the most logical thing and just replied "awesome" to one post and that's what did it for me. Hindsight, now I see why I was banned and that it is people like me just trying to comment to hit the threshold that irritate others. Now. With that being said I think this site is extremely helpful and wpuld not mind a subscription.

Looks like you made it back, that's great. Welcome-again.

Spammers and scammers continue to evolve tactics, and I personally get pissed anytime a member gets scammed out of even a penny. It happens more than it should. I may have been the one who banned you, not sure. I can tell you that there is a fine line of letting a red flag go, and kicking yourself later when a scammer gets by on a member.

Swamp Fox

WKR
I would pay for access to a good forum/classifieds. I’m sure then the meme game would improve, the parroting would decrease, and the scams would go away. Honestly though it doesn’t take much to spot a scam. WTB is a honey bun to a raccoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8l1j9x.jpg