How’s your fuel prices

$4.45 for 85 octane here local. Diesel was $5.19 last time I looked. Don't pay much attention to diesel prices.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gentleman,
It's £1.60 for unleaded per litre
And £1.70 for diesel per litre in Britain. 🇬🇧
...and those are the cheapest prices.

So £1.60 X 3.7 = £5.92 per gallon.
Almost all tax, to.

Cunts.

Paid $5.59 for diesel here in Western NY the other day. Paid $4.29 for gas.

Seems to be going down in some locations but up in others. Don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday going to work, the WAWA in Hamburg, PA was at $3.99 for Reg. Coming home it was $4.19. A Sunoco on I-78 was $4.04 in the morning and $4.39 coming home.

$3.44 per gallon at Costco in Dallas, TX. Coming back from turkey hunting this past weekend in Haskell, TX (hour north of Abilene), price was $3.99 per gallon. $12 difference in filling up for me in the big city vs. tiny rural town.

Since the end of November the fuel and gas prices around here (NM) have been steadily going up and today diesel hit the $3.00 per gallon mark and gas is $2.69 per gallon. Just last year I was paying $1.78 per gallon for diesel fuel. Things are going down hill fast nowadays fuel has gone up $1.22 per gallon in just 3 months and this is probably just the beginning of it.
I just drove from northern MI to SD and back and the cheapest I found diesel was 4.64. Saw it as high as 5.10

IMO...I don't think this inflation would be going down anytime soon.
LOL that’s comedy.
And that’s a big hell no.
Anybody who bought the past 10 excuses from the gov on inflation is brainwashed.
This is going to get a hell of a lot worse before summer hits.
Planned famine coupled with $10 gas for the 4th of July.
But hey at least we are allowed to be maskless on planes for the next few days!

I paid $4.79 a gallon today for diesel in SW Missouri. Diesel was over $5 per gallon south of KC.

went up to 4.09 here in billings. i thought all the oil potato head deemed to be realeased was going to ese out pain? JOKE!

Diesel was $4.99 yesterday at King Soopers. Even with $1 off each gallon, it still cost $140 to get my max 35 gallons with the discount.......and the truck still wasn't full. Last time I saw $5 diesel was when I bought this truck used.......14 years ago.

went up to 4.09 here in billings. i thought all the oil potato head deemed to be realeased was going to ese out pain? JOKE!
Nah he’s sending that to the European Union so once they ban Russian oil imports (conveniently after the French election to protect that globalist POS macron) it’ll help ease their pain for a minute.
Sending gas prices to $7ish per gallon afterwards

Back