How’s your fuel prices

Broomd

WKR
4.89 now here in Billings MT. The ol Tundra is staying parked for a long time, glad i got the Subaru to run around in. Still hurts to even fill that thing up.
Yep, same here with the Tundra; been cruising with the little Yaris hatchback these days, that 42 mpg is welcomed.

z987k

WKR
I am afraid of what the future holds in store for us.
Me to. A lot of people are predicting $170-200 oil once the Russian oil is completely out of the market.

Gas will be $10-15.

Hopefully a combination of a ban on US oil exports and the Dakotas coming back in force will temper that domestically.

my buddy who works the oil field just took a nice long $$$$ hunting trip to Africa. Tells me he thinks will be flush for a while. Domestic Drilling and production ramping up. Seems to be a focus on Nat gas Based on what I am hearing.

Question - I need to fill fuel oil tanks before next winter. +400 gallons. I wonder if I should buy now or wait Until September / October. I am thinking now.

CoStick

WKR
my buddy who works the oil field just took a nice long $$$$ hunting trip to Africa. Tells me he thinks will be flush for a while. Domestic Drilling and production ramping up. Seems to be a focus on Nat gas Based on what I am hearing.
We export, can’t expect companies to sell domestically if they have contracts or better offers.

CorbLand

WKR
Was up in the forest Saturday doing some habitat improvement work. 5.09 a gallon here doesn’t seem to be slowing anyone down. Parking lot was full of pickups, trailers and side by sides. Campers in every camp ground.

Was up in the forest Saturday doing some habitat improvement work. 5.09 a gallon here doesn’t seem to be slowing anyone down. Parking lot was full of pickups, trailers and side by sides. Campers in every camp ground.
Same in my area. I’ve got a pretty good view of the highway between Emmett and Boise, it has been a steady stream of trucks and campers headed back to Boise today.

S.Clancy

WKR
It wont slow anyone down until it slows everyone down. Everyone is always fine and dandy till the front wheels are off the cliff

I'm thinking it's to early to tell. I read somewhere recently that people are carrying more cc debt than-since 2005.