Hunting and social media

What are your thoughts on hunting and social media content/influencers?

• I love it, and Subscribe/follow multiple accounts, watch on a daily bases

• Indifferent, I watch videos and look at pictures occasionally and it doesn't affect me

• I hate it, don't follow or subscribe to anyone and think its detrimental to the future of hunting

Results are only viewable after voting.

WKR

WKR
Talking about YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook here as their reach far exceeds that of the forums. Although yes this site and others like it are a type of social media, im not including it in this poll.

*zap*

WKR
I watch utube movies and videos on current events/history/gym stuff. A few forums and that is it. Never been on instagram or facebook. No desire to do so other than maybe starting some facebook marketplace ads.

Yoder

WKR
What I love is people trashing Youtube influencers while they are watching the Mandalorian on the Disney channel. You need to re-think your priorities.

I hate it, but also partake. Unfortunately it’s not going anywhere so may as well use it for my benefit.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I dont follow or subscribe to any of it. There was a time where I would watch videos and even had participated in some with a friend that is actively making YouTube content. But as the years go by and after seeing what goes on behind the scenes im now disgusted by it. Also all of the "how to draw tags" and "burn your points" videos really just piss me off. None of it seems to do any good even although these guys say they are conservationists

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I gotta say I'm a little surprised by the poll results so far

Rich M

WKR
I’d love a jet pack.

Mandalorian is an entertaining fairy tale, the “hunting people” are saying “this is hunting” - “i am a hunter”. Diff stuff for sure.

Diced

WKR
Pretty much the only hunting videos I watch are just random guys documenting their hunt. And I like to see pictures from people i personally know on Facebook. I'll occasionally watch meateater if it's a public land hunt. Steve has huge platform and I'm always curious to see how hunting is portrayed to the masses.

Overall I don't really care. I think it's cool when I guys film their own hunt. But the tier 1 operator hunting influencers are cringy as hell.