How Many Folks Here Can Genuinely Say…

Wellsdw

WKR
Only one for me. And I take breaks or loose interest sometimes because it can become rinse and repeat. What broadheads?……I’m not looking for spots but can hike in 12 miles……help me build this rig?……

But that said the community has good discussions of issues relating to my interests which make it worth it

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide, ArcheryTalk, and Reddit are the three that I use the most. I have an Instagram account I use to follow a handful of other accounts. However, I never post on Instagram.

Dixie

FNG
Yes my only site! Good information on rokslide
just bought a Tikka that's at the gunsmith to fit an ACE barrel 7 PRC.
Got 30% off on three Stocky's stocks

Binge listened to every Shoot 2 hunt podcast

Bought Robby's book (great read!)

Got an 22-250 Tikka on order to try out the 77 TMK I just got to try on spring Bear.

And form just busted me on one of my replies...and I have to agree with him.
All I was trying to do is hit 10 posts so I could sell some mag primers 😂

Attachments

• IMG_20240217_165131.jpg
    IMG_20240217_165131.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 9

Rich M

WKR
Nope. Visit a couple diff forums.

I dont own a 223/556 and dont plan on buying a tikka so i need other exposure to balance me out.

Backcountry_Preacher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rokslide has been my only form of social media for about 2 years now. According to my wife, it’s the first thing I check when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I look at before going to sleep. She says mine and Rokslide’s relationship is a bit unhealthy.

Iowafarmer

Lil-Rokslider
That Rokslide is their one and only “social media” or “forum”?

I’ve been apart of a few forums over the years for cars, backpacking, even tried using Reddit for a while… Never had Facebook or instagrams or any of that.

As of now, this site is the only place I have an active membership and I really enjoy it that way.

Anyone else only use Rokslide for daily internet entertainment?
I’m in

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That Rokslide is their one and only “social media” or “forum”?

I’ve been apart of a few forums over the years for cars, backpacking, even tried using Reddit for a while… Never had Facebook or instagrams or any of that.

As of now, this site is the only place I have an active membership and I really enjoy it that way.

Anyone else only use Rokslide for daily internet entertainment?
Can't, but it's one of the best for sure.