Hunting in Europe

teamvit

Lil-Rokslider
I just arrived in Germany for about 9 months. Getting a hunting license here in these 9 months is not going to happen. I would love to hunt somewhere in Europe while here.

Has anyone hunted in any other countries in Europe? Any thoughts, experiences or advise?

Matt

Barty1970

FNG
Rifle or bow? Bowhunting is legal in the following countries:
Aland
Bulgaria
Croatia
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Greenland
Hungary
Portugal
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Turkey

Each country will have different laws and rules about the type of game and where it can be hunted [i.e. you can only hunt up to Roe deer in Denmark and in Serbia, hunting is only allowed in certain private fenced estates etc]

Home

As for rifle hunting, there is also plenty of opportunities in the above countries, as well as here in the UK

pwsINC

WKR
Honestly one of your best options is to contact Matt Cervantes over at gothunts.com. or pm me and I'll give ya his contact info.

He has extensive(lifetime) experience in that part of the world. And the rates through gothunts are pretty much comparable with what you could source yourself just with vetted outfits. It's tough due to lack of "public land" there is state land but it's handled most simillar to B.C. in most places with outfitters being sold the licenses for a district.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk