I like Beer

Since I've always owned labs, I like Black Dog Ale.
Their motto was "No Whiners".
Too bad they went belly up ...Spanish Peaks Brewery, Bozeman MTView attachment 297173

I have no doubt that I played a big part in keeping BDA in business back in the early 90’s. In fact, I saved all the 22 oz. bottles from what I drank, and when I was brewing in 1992-‘94, I did all my bottling in them.
Now to present day, and keeping in the theme of labs, here’s my chocolate and one of my favorite local IPA’s.
ac1b3235ed5e0390f8576d63d31ab3ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
Mam. Beer. My favorite subject. Drinking a brandy Alexander stout from breakside. Barrel aged. My favorite. But do I have 25 or so cases of barrel aged beer cellaring? Yes. Yes I do. But I like hazy, hoppy, and all sorts of varieties.

Sir, being a Newbie here and not knowing the the latitude, the ropes, nor having a knowledge of your sense of humor, I did not know. I was hoping that was the sit-rep.

But just in case, I can do pull-tabs!

vnDqHU4.png

Miller Time!

Best to you and yours,

ya!

GWB
I'm almost always sarcastic. And to get a good laugh from posts like this! That was a good come back.

Jeff_Gibbons

Lil-Rokslider
GW, you sir, are a man of taste. I dig the combo's presented (knives, beers and cigars/other). Keep rocking!

OP
Geedubya

Geedubya

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll second that. Keep representing the great state of Texas! Ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10/4,

Can do and will do, but one of the things I enjoy so much about Rokslide is that the topics and scenery are so different from what I am used to here. It's like a breath of cool fresh air!

1TM9RRe.jpg

ya!

GWB

Last edited:

slvrslngr

WKR
GW, you sir, are a man of taste. I dig the combo's presented (knives, beers and cigars/other). Keep rocking!
G-dub has a blaster and knife collection that is drool worthy for sure. He certainly has fine taste and knows how to live the good life. More than once I've offered to let him adopt me but no luck, woe is me... :ROFLMAO: Guess we'll just keep enjoying his excellent photos!(y)