ID Unit 43 Snow Report

Looking at hunting this unit next week, looked at the few idaho road cameras near by but wanted to see if anyone had info on the snow level? Looking to hunt around 6500’ elevation but concerned the snow level may be lower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a couple units above there today. There was still significant snow at 6500. Snow line was probably around 5200.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

Unit threads suck. Just go find out for yourself and don’t post about it on the internet.

Relax, I specifically didn’t say what game animal (although could be figured out easily) and did not point out any landmarks, drainages, etc. Someone doing a google search would be hard pressed to find this thread since I didn’t include elk, bear, deer, etc in the title or the post

If it wasn’t a 10 hour drive I would go find out for myself

What sucks is people like you…I’m also sure that you hate out of state hunters that help fund Idaho’s conservation effort more than your in state resident dollars.

de7a539103ebfdb96ad98836bd599048.jpg

I was a couple units above there today. There was still significant snow at 6500. Snow line was probably around 5200.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

Thank you sir I appreciate the intel!

We can probably end the thread here, this is all the info I was looking for

Relax, I specifically didn’t say what game animal (although could be figured out easily) and did not point out any landmarks, drainages, etc. Someone doing a google search would be hard pressed to find this thread since I didn’t include elk, bear, deer, etc in the title or the post

If it wasn’t a 10 hour drive I would go find out for myself

What sucks is people like you…I’m also sure that you hate out of state hunters that help fund Idaho’s conservation effort more than your in state resident dollars.

de7a539103ebfdb96ad98836bd599048.jpg

I will guess bear?...

My second guess is turkey

Back