Idaho body

Jmort1754

WKR
Anyone hear anything about body being found part few days near a trail head?

I know lots of trail heads. So bear with me. Apparently the wife's step brothers decomposing body was found, no one will say anything else.

Geewhiz

WKR
That's what I am asking. Text message from her mother is all we got.
Oh damn.

Not this one I assume?

OP
J

Jmort1754

WKR
No, we've been told decomposed and will need dentals. Found yesterday or day before.

ODB

WKR
nothing. usually the wife gets clicked into this stuff pretty quick but nada...

where?

jjbloomer

FNG
Anyone hear anything about body being found part few days near a trail head?

I know lots of trail heads. So bear with me. Apparently the wife's step brothers decomposing body was found, no one will say anything else.
Wow.. I haven't heard about this.

OP
J

Jmort1754

WKR
All we heard last night was that a truck was found matching his a trail head. Subsequent search turned up decomposing body not far from it. Someplace just across the border from Spokane.

N

IDVortex

WKR
Unless this person was found on timber land and parked there. I haven't heard or seen any signs of such a thing on any county roads just east of Spokane. And Thursday and Friday I've been all over the public roads just east of spokane in Idaho.

87TT

WKR
When they are trying to ID a body, they will try to get dental and medical x-rays from missing persons who are similar is description. If he was reported missing prior they may just be trying to eliminate him.