If you could only choose one...

Vandal 44

WKR
I have three pairs of the Kuiu Tiburon and one pair of the Sitka Ascent pant. I run hot and can wear these pants through November. I think the Tiburon breath better, however, I like the cut of the Sitka Ascent pants. If you could combine the the two pants I think it would be a home run.

I wish Sitka made the Ascent pant in more solid colors or Kuiu changed the cut and fit of their pants

I had the Kuiu Attack pant and the Sitka 90% pant and the only time I wore them was during late November and December hunts

Vandal 44

WKR
I have three pairs of the Kuiu Tiburon and one pair of the Sitka Ascent pant. I run hot and can wear these pants through November. I think the Tiburon breath better, however, I like the cut of the Sitka Ascent pants. If you could combine the the two pants I think it would be a home run.

I wish Sitka made the Ascent pant in more solid colors or Kuiu changed the cut and fit of their pants

I had the Kuiu Attack pant and the Sitka 90% pant and the only time I wore them was during late November and December hunts