Insight on new kifaru frame?

bmart2622

WKR
Lots of products get unveiled at showd like ATA and Shot but arent available for months after, not sure why Kifaru are bad guys for doing it.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Yeah but if they didn't announce a new pack was coming you would get a bunch of guys complaining that they "just ordered a pack a week ago" and wished they would have known a new one was coming.

Thats what happened to me with Stone Glacier, if I'd known that new one was coming, I would have waited.

bmart2622

WKR
SG release their new stuff after the 1st of the year around Shot Show which is pretty typical. This year Kifaru has kinda spread stuff out with new bags dropping , then parkas, then EDC bags and now a frame all at different times.

wesfromky

WKR
Where will a person be able to see it?

aron_snyderCome hang out with @cal_halladay and me tomorrow at the M-O-A headquarters.

Swing in around 12:30
We'll have the new Kifaru frames for everyone to check out.
2606 SW 4th Street
Redmond, OR 97756

geriggs

WKR
someone let us know about the new frames when they see them at the MOA headquarters please.

twall13

WKR
Man I wish I hadn't watched that video... I thought I was set but now I want to try out that new frame. It looks like it might give me the benefits of my current hunter frame with the added benefits I miss from the Exo frame...

brocksw

WKR
Looks pretty cool.

Is it completely replacing the hunter frame?

Looks like the heaviest version will be just under 3 lbs if i heard right.

Pretty nice that they flipped the stays onto the backside, away from the body.

1/8" and 1/16" inch thickness.

2.5 lbs for the 24" and composite stays.

Any one catch what he said for weight on 26" aluminum stays and 1/8" thickness?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AKironhead

Lil-Rokslider
Wow that frame looks like it is going to be pretty amazing! Within 1-2oz of the new stone glacier krux evo but with curved stays and better ventilation. Really excited about the Xpac bags, lid and belt pouches! Kifaru just took a big step forward.

matman

Lil-Rokslider
All I caught was don’t call Kifaru they know less than me. What is in store for the new packs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

work765

WKR
Where is the video?? I’m on insta. Can’t find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKironhead

Lil-Rokslider
3 new packs made from coyote Xpac fabric. Completely waterproof and lighter than the 500d cordura fabric. Sizes are 3000, 5400, and a 7200 I believe is what he said. As well as the organizer lid and belt pouches. I think he said the 7k bag is right around 2lbs