Iron Will DB vs QAD Exodus vs Magnus Stinger

TX_Diver

WKR
I have shot IW and magnus and both are good.

Anything will work and anything won’t depending on where you hit an elk, so I’d find something that is good quality, durable, flies well and is easy to sharpen.

IW and magnus both fit 3 of 4 (iw not easy to sharpen and magnus not durable). I am shooting cutthroat 3 blades and for me they do great in all 4 categories. They are a bit cheaper than IW as an added bonus.

Whatever you end is choosing get a bubbly and shoot them before the season and you’ll be in good shape.

mavinwa2

WKR
Res WA ST, winter>Gilbert AZ , NR>AZ, UT, NM, CO.
I have shot IW and magnus and both are good.

Anything will work and anything won’t depending on where you hit an elk, so I’d find something that is good quality, durable, flies well and is easy to sharpen.

IW and magnus both fit 3 of 4 (iw not easy to sharpen and magnus not durable). I am shooting cutthroat 3 blades and for me they do great in all 4 categories. They are a bit cheaper than IW as an added bonus.

Whatever you end is choosing get a bubbly and shoot them before the season and you’ll be in good shape.
Stay Sharp system by Innovative Outdoorsman makes sharpening the IW very easy. Video tutorials on how-to as well. I have each of the jig tools for IW, SlickTrick and Sevr blades.

it's remarkable how sharper the Sevr blades are, especially when sharpened new out of the package.

TX_Diver

WKR
Stay Sharp system by Innovative Outdoorsman makes sharpening the IW very easy. Video tutorials on how-to as well. I have each of the jig tools for IW, SlickTrick and Sevr blades.

it's remarkable how sharper the Sevr blades are, especially when sharpened new out of the package.

I used it for the IW heads and it was still a pain as there are 8 different edges to sharpen and you need to reset the head in the jig each time.

it was the easiest way I found to sharpen them but it is still way slower than sharpening a 3 blade head for me.