Is Rokslide a Cult? Is Fishnet Form the RokLeader?

Who is The Cult’s Supreme Leader

• Fishnet Form

Votes: 68 43.6%
  • Billy Goat, King of the Memes

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • “Big Buck” Bobby Denning

Votes: 37 23.7%
  • “Lyin Bryan” A-Very, aka “Pink Crocs”

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters

grfox92

WKR
I find Rokslide has a good mix of posters that provide experiences, facts, and share objective tests. That’s not cultish at all to me.

Talking about LRO - if Rokslide has a 223 cult, LRO has a 300 cult and I have said as much there but the editors will never let any opinion that disputes or provides counter points be stay posted. They edit and close any posts/topics that discuss alternative viewpoints outside of the moderators opinions.

I like Rokslide because you can just air it all out.
I saw a few comments in their .223 bashing thread talking about 1500ft lbs of energy. I almost replied to it but have never posted there an knew how it would go so I chose not too.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Every forum has their own "flavor." When I first joined Rokslide Aron was a big part of the site. It was hardcore Kifaru kowboys in any backpack debate.

Form for sure has a loyal following, with most, taking his word for gospel. I am still amazed I ever killed anything with the type of rifle scopes I've used. The Rokstock thread is another one, where you'd think they solved World peace.

At any rate, I think Rokslide is by far the best forum, even though you have a bunch of Marks or drool at anything a few guys post. The amount of info on here is awesome and less bs when compared to other sites.

Archer86

WKR
Fudds calling fudds a fud kind of ironic......hahaha. yes rokslide is like a cult at times have herd that term used a few times on shoot 2 hunt describing rokslide.

grfox92

WKR
There is a thread on the fire whining about Form. They linked a 2013 thread as evidence of him being full of bull. The way some referenced it, I though I was going to agree and it was a tall tail. I read it, and while there may have been an error in perception or two (hey, I have thought 7 inch bear tracks were 9 without a ruler), it really was not a tall tail and is more evidence for his confidence and consistency.

That's a link to the 2013 thread. Do you have a link to the new thread?

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk