Issue with site???

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I had to tweak the firewall tonight. Let me know if you have any issues with the site please.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I was having issues with tapatalk but that was an hour ish ago. Maybe while you were tweaking the firewall?

Tapatalk is giving me the biggest issue. Please let me know if it goes down again??

Brendan

WKR
Tapatalk isn't working for me - won't accept my login (Actually locked me out of the site for 15 minutes) and keeps bringing up error messages.

Throc

Lil-Rokslider
"New Posts" button isn't/wasn't loading all the new posts. Only showed two new posts this morning but I could tell there were several more since my last login.

mmw194287

WKR
I got locked out of the site for 15 min. this morning as well after trying to open it on Tapatalk.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
On tapatalk you might have to either restart it or delete it and re install

hunt_or_bust

Lil-Rokslider
I can use tapatalk now but if i try to login on my desktop I get locked out for fifteen minutes on first log in attempt. Something is still messed up

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I think I fixed the issue please try again

dotman

WKR
Looks like now every time I refresh the home page from the full site on my tablet it kicks me off the full site and goes back to v bulletin.

Yesterday when I would hit the "new posts" tab from the forum home page it would just reload to the forum home page. If I went to my personal profile page and hit "new posts" it would load the new posts.

Seems to be working fine today though.

Quick Thank You to Ryan. Yesterday, I wanted to shoot someone a PM thanking them for some information. I had problems logging in. I have no idea what happened. It was as though my password was changed. After a several attempts, I shot Ryan an e-mail. Much more quickly than I anticipated, things were fixed.

I didn't wait six days for a response. I didn't have to call a 900 number between the hours of 11:00 and 2:00 except for lunch which runs from 11:15 to 1:45.

Much better customer service than I receive from companies that have lots of my money. Thanks.