Javelin Bipod - Group buy for Roksliders..

spdrman

WKR
Already have a bipod could I just get a long leg kit?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
S
OK guys. Thanks for all the info. The group buy is now closed. I’ll get emails PMs out tomorrow with discount codes for you.

For info here’s an earlier answer re Jane long legs..

Okay, 20% discount it is. I'll leave it a few more days and see if we pick up any more takers before sorting something out.

As for the Jane long legs...

The intention at the moment is to replace the Jane Long Legs with leg kits.. These are going to be available in 20cm, 30cm, 40cm and 50cm in length so you can pick which one you want. All compatible with 300s and Javelins.

I would order the bipod for the moment and then will take names for those of you who are interested in a leg kit and I will sort you out individually with a leg kit at a 20% discount.

sndmn11

WKR
OK guys. Thanks for all the info. The group buy is now closed. I’ll get emails PMs out tomorrow with discount codes for you.

For info here’s an earlier answer re Jane long legs..

Shoot, I didn't read the rules. I have a bipod already, but would buy the long legs when available, and some additional adapters.

jb79

WKR
Awesome deal, ordered everything this morning! Thanks for supporting rockslide!!

I'll be patiently wait for the new long legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carter33

WKR
Got the code. Got the standard ordered with the discount. Just wanted to say thanks again for putting the discount together. I am excited to try it out.

OP
S
Right I think that should be everybody.

if there's anyone on the list here who doesn't have a PM with the offer code please drop me an email at [email protected] and I will hook you up. And apologies if you got the PM twice - Finger trouble... :D

I'll send out a code for leg kits when they become available guys. Long bipods should be in stock in 2-3 weeks as soon as we get more stock of long legs.

The Sentinel issue with the legs that we were having means that the result is going to be a MUCH improved leg with better locks.. We thought if we had to tweak it we might as well tweak it properly! I'll show you guys the results as soon as we have one built...

Last edited:
So for those of us that wanted the long bipod we just wait a 2-3 weeks and our code will still work? Not in a hurry, just want to get right.

Thanks

Last edited:

MIKEYB

WKR
Anybody care to share why they choose the long over the standard or vise versa?

robie

WKR
I was told that the long is a better bet for those of us using it for mainly hunting situations. Get you above the grass and helps on upward angles. But this is my first bipod.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

mt100gr.

WKR

The long versions measurements most closely match my Harris bipod. I could get the standard to the height I usually shoot from but I'd have to extend the legs. With the long, it will be very close when the legs are not extended leaving me additional length for steeper shots. At least that's what all my head scratching, comparing, and measuring led me to believe.

Gonewest

WKR
I have a 6”-9” Harris. I feel it’s to short for hunting. That’s why I am going with a long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk