Javelin Bipod - Group buy for Roksliders..

PONYBOY

Lil-Rokslider
Hi folks. I’ve had a couple of people pm me asking if there is a discount going.

I’m going to put together a group buy for you guys as you’ve been so supportive of our little company and will work out a sensible discount at the office this morning and post on here later. In the meantime if you’re interested then post below with what you are looking for and I’ll work something out.

Standards are in stock, Longs are likely to be 2-3 weeks as we got completely cleaned out with the Sheep show/ SCI shows in close succession.

Update:

Buyers: 1-10 10% Discount
11+ 20% Discount

I'm in for the longer version.

Loco4dux

WKR
So for those of us that wanted the long bipod we just wait a 2-3 weeks and our code will still work? Not in a hurry, just want to get right.

Thanks

x3 Same question... Just don't want to get 2-3 weeks down the road and have the code not work anymore.

Thanks Jim for putting this on for Rokslide!

Loco4dux

WKR
I emailed Jim and he said there is no expiration on the code so it is OK to wait for the long to restock. :)

spdrman

WKR
Why do you guys that want the long want to run them over the standard one?
I've never been in a hunting situation were I wished I had a shorter bipod I can however think of multiple times I wish I had a taller one. If you need to go lower with a tall you can generally scratch the legs down in the dirt to get it lower

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
S
Just for clarification there is no expiry on the code so you are good to wait for long bipods. We are expecting a batch of long legs in before the 15th March and will ship longs immediately after that.

ALL bipod orders for Javelins will come with the locking lever included free of charge. If you have ordered one separately then it will be refunded on your order.

choovhntr

WKR
Just for clarification there is no expiry on the code so you are good to wait for long bipods. We are expecting a batch of long legs in before the 15th March and will ship longs immediately after that.

ALL bipod orders for Javelins will come with the locking lever included free of charge. If you have ordered one separately then it will be refunded on your order.

is that only for the group buy or are the locking levers going to come standard on all orders now?

ceng

Lil-Rokslider
Is there anyplace where there’s a video showing the difference between the spartan and the standard? I can’t find anything.

Thanks

Dobermann

WKR
Is there anyplace where there’s a video showing the difference between the spartan and the standard? I can’t find anything.

Thanks

Me too ... from what I can gather, the standard just attaches and detaches, whereas the Spartan can fold up and out of the way - and both facing rearward or forward.