Kid carrier backpacks on steep and cheap

pacific-23

Lil-Rokslider
Steep and cheap has dueter kid carriers on sale right now. Dueter kid comfort 2 for $122 is a great deal! I have packed my boys all over the place in that pack. Fun way to get some training hikes in. This is in the "open road" section not the 20 minute deal.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
"Kid carrier backpacks on steep...."
^^^That is what I saw^^^ on the ticker on main page!
I thought it was going to be a tutorial on how to carry kids in backpacks on steep terrain!
Made me look and chuckle.

OP
pacific-23

pacific-23

Lil-Rokslider
"Kid carrier backpacks on steep...."
^^^That is what I saw^^^ on the ticker on main page!
I thought it was going to be a tutorial on how to carry kids in backpacks on steep terrain!
Made me look and chuckle.

Very carefully! They talk a lot and don't sit still! Haha.

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the tip, even though she is a couple months from showing up, couldn't pass on a great deal!

OP
pacific-23

pacific-23

Lil-Rokslider
I've logged a lot of miles with mine. Seems like when number one son was little we had all our best talks when we were hiking. It's hard enough for a two year old to put things into coherent sentences without all the distractions of normal life, getting him into the woods allowed him to sit and think and ask me all kinds of things - especially when his little brother was born and he was trying to process that one! He's a little to big now kind of sad to lose my number one training partner. Glad somebody was able to take advantage of the deals.

mAv

Lil-Rokslider
I'm beyond happy you posted it! My wife and I love to hike, and have a lot of great memories and good conversation with no distraction, so I definitely see the value. Can't wait to get out with the little guy. It makes me proud as all hell to know I'll have the chance to teach my son the same things my father taught me.