Kifaru Bino Harness

It was clearly stated at the time of presale that they wouldn't ship until June or July. Not sure why you’d have a problem with that.
Well, this new “few weeks” typically means 4-5. Seeing as it is July 1st, that means into august. I placed an order a couple of weeks ago to see it in person. The way the page shows, it looks as if the small is in stock (which I ordered) and the medium and large are out until late June, early July. I’ve sent a couple requests to see if they knew a possible ship date and didn’t hear anything so I figured I’d hear when I heard and just assumed the small is “late June, early July” and………. It’s early July.

Seeing that the pre-orders are still a “few weeks” out, obviously my later order wouldn’t be “late June, early July” as it said.

So I sent in for cancellation. And I think it’s my last time having to do so.

Sorry if I stepped on something sacred for you.

IMG_0126.png

I was wondering if adding the Nav pouch in the same order might slow mine down. Which it could be any pouch I guess.

A person looses interest in a product when you order it 2 months ago. They said late June/ early June. It is already July 12 and not a word…..

You guys would have hated the days before we had a lot of options. We waited for everything
Heck, I still wait on a lot of stuff… I have been in queue for a background check since May 17😳 my xlr took about 30 weeks, getting ready to start the process on a suppressor… if I lose interest that fast, it wasn’t something I needed… the wait isn’t very enjoyable, but if it’s something good, it’s worth waiting on rather than compromising for instant gratification.

If they could have had all of the preorders shipped, they would have. I think it will be worth the wait for me, and if not, it will be easy flip

You guys would have hated the days before we had a lot of options. We waited for everything
I decided long term option and not worried about a couple weeks. I’ve lost an iPhone from a bino harness and it cost more than the harness does.

A person looses interest in a product when you order it 2 months ago. They said late June/ early June. It is already July 12 and not a word…..
Dang you wouldn’t have liked it Back in the day then with kifaru. It used to be 6 weeks at a minimum before you got what you ordered as everything was built to order. Waits can be tough but sometimes good things are worth the wait

Back