Kifaru in Mandrake or Typhon

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Guys,

We're looking at doing some limited runs (30 packs) in one of the Kryptek colors and wanted feedback.

So we will be building 30 packs, out of ONE color, but only one model.

So what would the best pack be and what color would you prefer?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Mandrake, Mandrake and MANDRAKE!!! Don't really care what pack it its:)

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
Mandrake looks like it would be good in woodland settings, but Nomad looks like it would work in the mountains and more arid enviros.

Bigfeet

Lil-Rokslider
Based on the pics I see on the Kryptek site (haven't seen Kryptek in person, not in the stores in my area) - Mandrake. Typhoon looks pretty dark.
If Kifaru wanted to change my current pack order to Mandrake for the same price as the Foliage I have ordered ... I'd be happy to give you a review of it! :)

cmeier117

WKR
Based on the pics I see on the Kryptek site (haven't seen Kryptek in person, not in the stores in my area) - Mandrake. Typhoon looks pretty dark.
If Kifaru wanted to change my current pack order to Mandrake for the same price as the Foliage I have ordered ... I'd be happy to give you a review of it! :)

Haha your funny! ;)

dryflyguy

Lil-Rokslider
If you decide to pick the DT1 as the one model and Typhon as the one color, my ship date is about three weeks away and I would totally change my order to get one of those limited runs.

Also, I know you didn't list Raid as an option, but that would be my first choice.

Last edited:

shaun

WKR
I vote for yeti idk why but I like it. But on a serious note typhoon but more like a day pack I can take to gym work etc