Kifaru Load Lifters

I've been running kifaru packs for a few years now, this winter I decided to upgrade my frame to the new hunter duplex frame. My new frame is the 26". My question is does anyone cut the holes out of their hypalon frame sleeve for the lower load lifter attachment points? Is there any advantage to moving the anchor point down from its highest point? The reason I went with the 26" frame this time around was for the steeper load lifter angle. Am I missing something?

load lifter vs. load stabilizer
watch gritty bowmen episode 136. They explain why and when you would use each. I used to leave them all the way up until I watched that episode. Now I adjust them depending on the situation.
In a nutshell: use the lower attachment points when moving quickly/running. Use the upper attachments with heavy loads.

KurtR

WKR
i think if you are running or doing a train to hunt that would be the reason to lower the load lifter to make it more of a load stabilizer. On the new packs they have the holes already in there but i have not felt i needed it to lower it during training. I might be completely wrong but that is what i thought i remember hearing