Kifaru Multicam Discontinued?

Where's the sense in being a little bit smug and passive aggressive.

Agreed. That was a little shameful on my part. Shouldn’t let my bias for the color decisions overload my thumbs. My apologies to the staff & decision makers at Kifaru, and forum members expressing my disdain for dropping MC & CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jauwater

WKR
I understand your bias Bill. One does not just simply cancel Multicam. There has got to be more to the story. I’d love to hear Multicams side in this. Kifaru just doesn’t understand the problems it causing. I mean, I literally took the day off just to hang out with my MC Kifaru packs, and gave them pep talks. You know the typical stuff “It’s not you, it’s Kifaru”. I don’t think he fell for it. I told him I’d get him a Xpac grab it, if it comes out. He wants none of it. So I mean, it’s not easy on any of us.

OP
B

Bnut

FNG
I understand your bias Bill. One does not just simply cancel Multicam. There has got to be more to the story. I’d love to hear Multicams side in this. Kifaru just doesn’t understand the problems it causing. I mean, I literally took the day off just to hang out with my MC Kifaru packs, and gave them pep talks. You know the typical stuff “It’s not you, it’s Kifaru”. I don’t think he fell for it. I told him I’d get him a Xpac grab it, if it comes out. He wants none of it. So I mean, it’s not easy on any of us.
I mean how am I supposed to kill a trophy bull if my grab-it doesn’t match the drapes?

Jauwater

WKR
I mean how am I supposed to kill a trophy bull if my grab-it doesn’t match the drapes?

Honestly, if you somehow pulled off that miracle, probably still wouldn’t feel right. Pack definitely wouldn’t be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henry Ford said:
"Any color the customer wants, as long as it's black."

And for the record- Highlander for the win!...
I can’t warm up to highlander… I have a LPP in highlander but that’s only because it was the only color in stock when I was buying and I didn’t want to wait, and don’t care much… I’ve never been a big fan of kryptek patterns, Or Sitka, or most kuiu… I would rather have MC over any of those… going forward, any kuiu I buy will be vias… luckily all I like from them is rain gear

I think Fred Bear camo would be pretty sweet on a pack.

I think kifaru should offer buffalo plaid packs, and they could come with a free bottle of beard oil (assuming it comes in a bottle?)

ncavi8tor

WKR
I'm so happy that I just received the MC Duplex Tactical frame that I ordered a couple of months ago!! It looks awesome with my MC Hoodlum! I guess I'm not in the 85%. The deer and elk are in trouble now for sure!
I think discontinuing MC is a mistake, but I don't run a pack company.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
We are but we aren't. We are going to launch a new website friday. and when we launch we will be stocked up with lite frames in both 26" and 24".
Correction. We will launch the new website monday the 27th. both 26" and 24" will be in stock and also some new products we will be launched next week as well.