Kifaru Sale

WVhillbilly

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru just convinced me to pull the trigger.
THe Black Friday sale doesn't cover the two new packs but saved on the frame and all the accessories. Is was all the nudge I needed.

I literally bought my first kifaru set-up like a week ago and now they have a sale my pack should be here on Monday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pulled the trigger on a new 26" tactical frame in ranger green. Just over $300 after shipping.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's a Black Friday Cyber / Monday sale. I'd say it's gonna run til midnight on Monday and be over Tuesday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mwolters

FNG
I ordered an Argali and Guide Lid last night. The hardest decision was what pattern to go with, so I went boring with Wolf Grey. I still want a Nomad, but I think the Argali will cover more of my hunts, and be better for recreational backpacking trips. I wish there were some good pictures of Kifaru bags in Fusion.

skindaddy

Lil-Rokslider
this is about like a Kuiu sale, half of the things you actually want are not included or out of stock.

skindaddy

Lil-Rokslider
so far a couple sleeping bags in size i want, would of been sweet to pick up a lost parka too, still looking,
not a ton of things but then again they dont have alot of items anyway!
just bummin out loud

warrbuk

WKR
Is this the best deal of the year or wait and buy at the sheep show in Reno? I cant remember if the show special pricing was 10% or 15% off.

HawkeyeHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Trying to decide between the amr, dt1, and argali...what are opinions good and bad from all of you? Leaning towards the dt1 as I like the layout and some options but maybe one of you has insight that could convince me otherwise of something I'm missing. Thanks.