Kuiu kutana gaiters

Claroue

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to get a new pair of gaiters. Currently using FL gaiters want something lighter and flexible. Seen these and thought might be worth a try. Has anyone used these? Are they worth the money or any other suggestions. Thanks

207-12A

Lil-Rokslider
What are you using them for? I’m a shameless first lite fanboy but you can’t beat Kuiu’s Yukon gaiters for Alaska. They certainly wouldn’t be my pick for an AZ elk hunt though. Are you just trying to keep debris out of your shoes or are you busting through devils club and alders in the rain?

If your looking for something lighter look at the Kuiu scree gaiters. They work well for brush and shorter grass/dew mornings. If rain or snow then I’ll grab my Yukon gaiters.

OP
C

Claroue

Lil-Rokslider
Just looking to lighten my feet up some and noise. Going to BC on a goat hunt and know it will be wet.

ChrisAU

WKR
Got mine in today, by far my favorite adjustment system I've seen for gaiters. Will put them on the scale tonight. Height and fit seems excellent for me, I got XLs and wear 11-11.5 boots. I know its inconsequential but they are also a very nice shade of dark green IMO.

slowelk

WKR
How are the sizing on those? Reviews are all over the place

I just got a pair and I wear 11 kenetrek ME and went with the Large. They are a tight fit over the boot, but they fit right in the calf. They fit just like the photo on kuiu's page.

madcalfe

WKR
im going on year 3 with my yukons and they still look fairly new! i just wore them for 10 days straight on a sheep/goat hunt in bc in 25*C weather and it didnt bother me any