Kuiu opens brick and mortar store in….

2rocky

WKR
I love my Kuiu, but everything of theirs I have is a solid...

When it comes to Texas, this comes to mind...

Warren

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome! Seeing them and FL come out with store fronts is great news to the industry and hunting brands.

Texas had 1,170,316 paid hunting licenses bought in 2021 and has a 4.5 month long big game season. Thats individual licenses not tags. Tags its close to 7 mil.

Thats almost more hunting licenses then MT, WY, ID, CO and NM combined

When you look numbers, expendable income and percentage of multi state hunters, its obvious why. I bet their historical sales is really high for DFW. Think I read DFW is 6.5 Million people now

TxxAgg

WKR
I drive by that store frequently. It's strange to me but money talks. It's surrounded by affluent areas.

CMF

WKR
Had the opportunity to stop at the CA store this summer and they had some good deals out on their sidewalk....
I pass through Dallas almost every year, so I may actually get to go back, cause I don't ever plan on returning to CA....

Had the opportunity to stop at the CA store this summer and they had some good deals out on their sidewalk....
I pass through Dallas almost every year, so I may actually get to go back, cause I don't ever plan on returning to CA....
Really? Dixon is beautiful in August!

Waterfowl and Whitetail Kuiu sales should be through the roof, I would think.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

IdahoElk

WKR
Given the number of people (who never look like they’ve stepped in the woods) in and around Ketchum wearing First Lite gear (brick and mortar in Hailey) this is a debatable point. First Lite is underwritten by the chernin group, I’d say they have their financial ducks in a row.

We’ll see whose doors are still open in two years’ time.
That's a big reason why I'd never wear first lite where I live.