Kuiu Sale - Question

Skook

FNG
I see that Kuiu is having a Presidents' Day sale, but the duffel bags are full price. Can anyone tell me if these bags are typically discounted at a certain time of year?

I'm looking to do some destination-type trips in the coming years. Are these good bags, and are there other brands I should be looking at, too?

Thanks.

Last edited:
They usually have different sale items for the various sales thru out year. So maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only items on sale are usually the ones you see in the emails they send out. I haven’t seen them on the website, only through the emails. I just bought a guide jacket through the website and it wasn’t on sale. Just the specific items they list. Some items for sale were only the camo versions and the solid colors were not on sale. I buy more solid colors these days. Their bags are good though. SG’s duffel’s are really good as well but I’m not a fan of the way their clothes fit.

Yep, good bags…I looked them over at the SLC expo.

I already have a waterproof rolling duffle for a few years now, bulletproof maybe a little heavier than the kuiu….but its been great……Eagle Creek off Amazon

If you’re in no hurry, stay patient. They offer sales throughout the year and maybe it’ll pop up as a sale item.

I just make a wish list and wait for a specific sale. Works out good.

From my experience it’s very specific items and even sometimes just colors of an item. I’ve never seen site wide sales.

I see that Kuiu is having a Presidents' Day sale, but the duffel bags are full price. Can anyone tell me if these bags are typically discounted at a certain time of year?

I'm looking to do some destination-type trips in the coming years. Are these good bags, and is there other brands I should be looking at, too?

Thanks.
Quite a few threads out there, do a search for duffel bags. TNF, patagonia,sitka, etc make very similar duffels. You can almost always find the north face basecamp duffels on sale.

Back