KUIU's BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR - BLACK FRIDAY COMES EARLY

Black Friday is coming early this year at KUIU! This will be the biggest sale we've ever had, so mark your calendars...

CHECK YOUR INBOX THIS FRIDAY FOR DETAILS OF THE SALE

KUIU_earlyblackfriday_zps167e2728.jpg

Whats the trick for entering the code this time. Many people including myself had trouble getting the code to work at checkout the last time.

I just received your 15% off brochure. Can you apply that to the Black Friday specials we will get in our inbox?
The 15% off Holiday brochure and the Early Black Friday event are two separate events and unfortunately you cannot combine offers.

Hey...Cut them some slack...I heard their website guy is busy in Washington... :)
Over the last week it has sometime felt like someone from Washington was running our website. However, we have an extremely qualified team preparing the site for the Early Black Friday event.

so i get this great offer of 15% off on monday , and jump on some sd. now you tell me friday there is going to be a better offer for the product??? not going to be a happy camper....

Will we get it through our rokslide inbox?

I'm sorry. Customers that receive the KUIU Newsletter will receive the Sale information in their email inbox. I will post the information here as soon as the information is released.

Will you have enough product to ship Patrick? My only complaint ever. I love everything I have ever bought. Bob.
Inventory levels are pretty good right now, however, we anticipate a lot of product to move quickly.

I may buy some gators. i wish the kuiu gear wasn't made for woman figured men. I was really wanting some until I tired it on.

patrick,

I am going to be in the woods for a week, but I will see if anything is left when I get out.

jtelarkin08,

Umm, I don't know if I should be flattered or offended. ;) Kuiu stuff fits me pretty well...

WOW...This is big. Just got my "Inner Circle" email. Too bad the only items I need are not in stock and on pre-order. I could've saved well over $100 on orders I've made this month alone! That's the way it goes though...THis really is a great sale.

Back