Large sil-nylon tent suggestions?

lwtickner

Lil-Rokslider
Any suggestions besides tipis for large sil-nylon tent? I've seen the courthouse and warbonnet tsunami. Looking for more of the like

Fitzwho

WKR
I bought the Courthouse this year. It's pretty awesome. Take's up very little space when packed up and could be easily compressed to take up even less space.

Fitzwho

WKR
It’s definitely not a backpacking tent. If you split it between 2-3 guys or a llama it would be manageable.

Two poles and lots of stakes is what gets you.

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
Have you considered sil-poly tents? Many companies are going that way because sil-poly doesn't absorb water and stretch like sil-nylon. Fabric strength and tear resistance used to be a concern for sil-poly, but newer ripstop sil poly is now on-par with sil-nylon.

OP
L

lwtickner

Lil-Rokslider
Have you considered sil-poly tents? Many companies are going that way because sil-poly doesn't absorb water and stretch like sil-nylon. Fabric strength and tear resistance used to be a concern for sil-poly, but newer ripstop sil poly is now on-par with sil-nylon.
Thanks for the heads up. I don't think I've heard of it. I'll check it out. Any tent off to of your head to look at?