Latest OnX update - not happy

SDHNTR

WKR
Did the latest update and don’t like it. Seems to show every single canyon as having a creek in it, even one’s I know for a fact do not. And it shows far fewer place names. Can I go back to the previous version?

BBob

WKR
There’s no legend, I need a legend so I know what I’m looking at ;)

I see it’s showing every creek bottom whether or not there’s water. In a way not a bad thing. You know instantly where the low elevation/bottom of the canyons are. It’s only on the topo and hybrid and I can hardly see it in topo mode. It’s not there on sat mode. Not sure it bugs me at all. I’ll have to see.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
This is a rather arid region too. Ridiculous. All that blue is distracting. Many of those ridges have names too. That used to show up when zoomed out a little bit. Now you have to zoom waaaaaay in to see place names. Makes it really difficult to scan an area looking for names.IMG_3955.jpeg

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
What the ?? Too funny.

I’m sure they will correct it in a few days, I’m glad my season hasn’t started yet however. I’d be pretty darn annoyed if I had to walk around in the woods with that crap on my phone.

Drenalin

WKR
It’s bad enough that they can’t accurately depict seasonal streams vs blue streams.

dtrkyman

WKR
Call them, there may be a setting you can change, their service is outstanding.

Looking over some areas here in Utah, it does seem like they're marking any and every drainage with the blue lines regardless of they actually have water or not. I do still have elevations and ridge/peak/canyon names.