Liberty CEO Trolls North Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdhanses

WKR
I’d like to see the O&G industry band together and refuse to supply north face. Turnabout is indeed fair play.
That would almost be impossible since they don’t sell direct to them, it goes through multiple entities before the final material is created that is sold to them.

dtrkyman

WKR
I don't own any of there yuppy poser gear! And now never will!!! I do not like a hypocrite!!!

tdhanses

WKR
Almost impossible. So you’re telling me there’s a chance!
Really no, as most goods are made in China so many of these items are supported but the oil industry overall not just American producers. So all oil companies would have to stop selling to the textile manufacturers for this to be possible which would effect all clothing companies.

Jbehredt

WKR
Really no, as most goods are made in China so many of these items are supported but the oil industry overall not just American producers. So all oil companies would have to stop selling to the textile manufacturers for this to be possible which would effect all clothing companies.

Well I’m actually relieved by that. I’ve had my eye on this as a replacement for my dome tent. Hoping for a killer Father’s Day deal. Gonna take my outdoor game to the next level. TNF rocks!
0b3969b1b9c5b5555657da807f8eb31c.jpg

bsnedeker

WKR
Unfortunately logic, reason, and facts take a back seat to emotions for about 50% of the population from what I can tell. For these people doing something that makes them FEEL like they are doing something good is the only thing they care about. It doesn't matter what their actual impact is.

Unfortunately logic, reason, and facts take a back seat to emotions for about 50% of the population from what I can tell. For these people doing something that makes them FEEL like they are doing something good is the only thing they care about. It doesn't matter what their actual impact is.
But, but, but, there intention was good...

ODB

WKR
Well I’m actually relieved by that. I’ve had my eye on this as a replacement for my dome tent. Hoping for a killer Father’s Day deal. Gonna take my outdoor game to the next level. TNF rocks!
0b3969b1b9c5b5555657da807f8eb31c.jpg

I’m not sure whether to laugh, cry, throw up, or defenestrate myself… this shit has gotten ridiculous.

kentuckybowman

Lil-Rokslider
nothing more damaging to the national forest that these north facers. have you seen the hiking trails these people congregate on? they are a total disaster of trash and erosion and run-off from their tears that will eventually change the salinity of the trout streams and threaten the fish population.

redbarn

FNG

ODB

WKR
Status
Not open for further replies.