Lightweight Hunting Daypack

Rathmatik

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for a good hunting daypack in the 1500-2000 cu in range that is fairly light (around 2 pounds is ideal), quality construction, and decent pocket organization. I'm currently looking at the KUIU Divide 1500 or Sitka Apex, which are comparable in size and weight. I'd like to use this for both whitetail and turkey hunts. Any other recommendations out there?

I decided to go the route of the Eberlestock EMOD system with the F1 frame and Vapor 2500 pack. It's fairly lightweight for an external frame (with a shelf too!) and I can upgrade as needed. There are a ridiculous number of addons for this system.

I already have their Recon Modular Bino Pack with the rangefinder, utility, and quickcase pouches and it's amazing.

I'm looking for a good hunting daypack in the 1500-2000 cu in range that is fairly light (around 2 pounds is ideal), quality construction, and decent pocket organization. I'm currently looking at the KUIU Divide 1500 or Sitka Apex, which are comparable in size and weight. I'd like to use this for both whitetail and turkey hunts. Any other recommendations out there?
The badlands 2200 is really hard to beat. I keep buying packs then coming back to that one. The access from the back pad is awesome when you have stuff strapped on the outside.

The Divide 1500 is awesome. Remove the waistbelt because you won't need it. Great pack!!!

I decided to go the route of the Eberlestock EMOD system with the F1 frame and Vapor 2500 pack. It's fairly lightweight for an external frame (with a shelf too!) and I can upgrade as needed. There are a ridiculous number of addons for this system.

I already have their Recon Modular Bino Pack with the rangefinder, utility, and quickcase pouches and it's amazing.
I’ve been looking at this myself. Not sure I need to change from my MR but what’s another pack?

I’ve been looking at this myself. Not sure I need to change from my MR but what’s another pack?
I couldn't be any happier with this setup. It's really versatile and so easy to throw whatever I need to on the frame with my pack strapped on the outside. I'm looking into saddle hunting now and it'll be perfect for toting around all of that stuff. I've been carrying the 2500 full over an Ameristep Caretaker ground blind (standing up vertically on the frame) and Primos Double Bull tri stool and it makes the weight very manageable. Saddle gear will be even better.

Eberlestock has a black friday sale starting tomorrow and the F1 is on the list.

I use this one…

I use this one…

Good call, whew that is a scary incident. I have this cover in Blaze Orange/ mountain camo that fits over a lot:

Mystery Ranch Scapegoat 35 is what I have had for years.....Stone Glacier Avail 2200 looks legit. Seek Outside Flight may be an option as well.

Back