Long Range Instructors in Northern Nevada Region?

Anyone know if any long-range instructors or schools in the Northern Nevada Region? Someone oriented around precision hunting preferred, but open to tactical orientation as well.

I took a class at Shooting Performance Institute last summer in Minden. It is a weekend class and fairly basic. I wanted to take the class just to confirm my rifle at range since they have targets out to over 1000. If you already have the basics down you will not learn much but you do get to stretch the legs of your rifle with some decent targets.

OP
RockAndSage
I took a class at Shooting Performance Institute last summer in Minden. It is a weekend class and fairly basic. I wanted to take the class just to confirm my rifle at range since they have targets out to over 1000. If you already have the basics down you will not learn much but you do get to stretch the legs of your rifle with some decent targets.

That'd actually be a great start, thanks for the tip, it's appreciated.

If you are just getting started it’s perfect. I am in Carson and I can give you their instruction manual for the class if you want it.