Long range left hand rifle recommendations

Loper

WKR
You could buy Mark’s rifle. It’s a 7 SAUM and could probably do what you are looking to do. Might be a few more bucks more though.

MTRaine

Lil-Rokslider
I’d buy a tikka and build off of it if you want a solid factory base as a start, otherwise just build one from the ground up. Being left handed is a pain. With the exception of my Tikka, all my rifles are custom built. It costs more to build but you won’t be unhappy when it’s done.

OP
Ian_clark

Ian_clark

FNG
I’d buy a tikka and build off of it if you want a solid factory base as a start, otherwise just build one from the ground up. Being left handed is a pain. With the exception of my Tikka, all my rifles are custom built. It costs more to build but you won’t be unhappy when it’s done.
Thanks for the suggestion!

WKR
Bottom one in photo is a Rem 700 lefty. Originally a 6.5-06, shot barrel out and moved to a 6.5-284. 23" #2 benchmark barrel. I liked remington 700s back in the day and still do. This one shoots 140 vld and 156 EOL very well to long range.

If doing over, I'd buy a custom action that allows for ADL bottom metal, drop it in a McMillan game scout and probably chamber it in 7mm prc with a 23" barrel #2 Hart or Benchmark with 8 twist.

ZWA

Lil-Rokslider
Man if you have a little bit of ability I would get a nice action like defiance or big horn then buy a remage barrel/nut setup from James at Northlandshooters. I have done several and it adds a little pride to have a rifle you built yourself. 280AI Match with 8 twist would be my suggestion for you. If you decide to go that route and have questions feel free to PM.