Long Range Scope Help

Looking for a scope to put on my long range 7PRC. Was leaning towards a night force but after doing some research the Maven RS1.2 and Trijicon seem appealing. I don't want a fancy reticle, nor illumination. Lighter the better I want a bulletproof scope. Will be used up to 1200 yards. Havent decided on first focal plane or second or magnification. Looking for advice.
There have been quite a few comments since your original post, a few have been back and forth. Ultimately, you need to decide what you really want, what you can/cannot live without, and what you are willing to spend.

I understand you do not want a fancy reticle, that is understandable, it can be busy to a new eye. As far as illumination, something to consider is the fact that you are contemplating shooting 1200 yards. Depending on time of day, what the backdrop is, your reticle may blend in more than you want. An illuminated reticle may be something you need in order to take an accurate shot. Since you are planning on 1200 yards, you'll want some higher magnification and an ability to adjust parallax on the fly. If you are at all considering measurement of your game/target, you will want to stick with FFP; or you just need to know if you want the crosshair to increase in size or not. I run all FFP, I have never had an issue.

Do you want MIL or MOA? When you decide, stick with matching turrets, although I think most are nowadays.

I can only speak for Trijicon LPVOs, I was not impressed, nor will I buy another. I do not know about their other line of magnified optics. I run other Trijicon items and they all work as desired/advertised.

I have had my share of entry level optics like Nikon and Burris a decade ago, and have moved on to Leupold and NightForce. Now, I run all NF optics. Not a fan boy, the optics just work. I'd run a MK5 any day of the week as well. There are limitations, someone mentioned the SHV vs NXS vs NX8 vs ATACR; remember they are price points, as expected. You'll not receive the same clarity in an SHV as an ATACR.

Corruptt

FNG
I've got the NXS 8-32x56 MOA SFP and wish now I would have gone at least FFP. The glass is amazing, the eye relief at max resolution is a bit short but still crystal clear. Go with at least FFP. I'll probably be trading this one in soon.