Long time lurker from PA

PinFloat

FNG
Hi all

Been a long time reader of the forum - a little over 2 years. I'm not much of a poster to begin with and, heck, most of the info I've ever wanted is already on here somewhere, anyway. I can guarantee I've learned more here than any other site or forum when it comes to western hunting and backpacking. But I figured I'd finally introduce myself and join in some conversations. I'm from western PA, born and raised. Went to college in NC and moved back to PA in 2010. I've been hunting whitetails since I was 14, archery since I was 17. I got into the predator addiction about 4 years ago, and bagged my first PA yote a couple weekends ago. I'm also planning my first Colorado Elk hunt for 2016. It was supposed to happen this past year but my wife gave birth to our second son in October. Looking forward to planning and researching and learning more from all you guys that have so much experience with the West. We have a few different areas picked out already, just trying to decide which is our #1. Got a lot of new gear to buy up this year as well, which is where the classifieds will come in handy. Also in the market for a new bow and have been shooting some different ones lately. I can't say enough about this site, either. It's hands down a better community of hunters than any other site. Glad I found it! It's kept me quite busy, especially at work!