Marsupial No-Mag updating design.

So, I called Marsupial to ask when some of the color options on their No-mag would be available again and they told me they are uprgrading the original No-mag design and it should be out before fall.

Has anyone else heard about this and do you know what upgrades they are doing?

Thanks

CB4

WKR
He is very active on his IG account with "shop updates" I dont watch them all but I dont remember seeing anything on this. I have the 1st gen of the no mag and really like it.

I’ve been looking to upgrade my Mystery Ranch to a Marsupial or a Kifaru this summer. I’m tired of the rearward opening design and I’m looking to get into a forward opening harness. Glad I seen this post about a gen 2 coming out. I’ll probably just wait to see what upgrades and modifications are made this fall before I buy a new bino harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hoping for a functional no-mag RF holder. I have high hopes for the Kifaru setup as well. Looking forward to both products.
Same. I was about to pull the trigger on the no-mag Marsupial but ended up going with the FHF specifically because of the RF pouches.

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
When I bought the Gen 1 no-mag, I returned it due to the external bungee cord. That cord caused it to get caught on the side of of the pouch no matter what adjustment I and how slow I opened it. I'd really like to see videos of others that love them and how they open them without issue.

Anyway, back to the original comment. When I called to return, it was mentioned this was the number one complaint and they were looking at modifying to prevent any issues of it getting hung up. I assume they are going to make the adjustment internal. The original design was something him and Aron Snyder worked on together.

nobody

WKR
Have heard the same from the guys at GoHUNT. I was sworn to secrecy, but it sounds like Marsupial has let the cat out of the bag. I imagine it’ll be done very well, almost perfect. I have a vague recollection that they’re maybe eliminating the bunjee entirely, but I just woke up so maybe I’m remembering incorrectly? Either way, I’m in the market for a new harness and am holding out for a new Marsupial.

TheTone

WKR
Well I guess I’ll wait on another harness to see if it’s going to be my next one. I’d basically decided on a mag marsupial but I can wait to see what the new no mag will be

OP
V
"The goal is to have it before this fall!
We are not in production yet, but the fall is the goal!
We are changing the opening and closing mechanism to my knowledge!"

Here is the communication that I just received back, I'll just have to wait, I was also going to get the Gen 1 NO-Mag.

Dschwan

WKR
Mine stays at home due to the bungee location over the side pockets. I keep my release in them and the thumb peg always catches. Im hoping for a mag free rangefinder pouch as well.

I emailed and seas told sometime this fall but probably not before October. They did not say when though.

CB4

WKR
I believe the bungee cord will be hidden inside the of the fabric on the enclosure flap. Reference picture below, but it would be a pretty minimal design change to add a little fabric where the red line is then hide the bungee cord within it. The hardest part is how to keep the adjustable tensioning functionable. I would think they would do this inside the main body or in one of the side pockets.

Marsupial.PNG

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
Marsupial just posted in their stories on social media a glimpse of the no-mag design. Stated more details will come out over the next two weeks and they are working on a no mag rangefinder.