Marsupial No-Mag updating design.

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
I'm excited to try and compare to the Kuiu I have. Hopefully there are some added benefits especially with the rangefinder pouch!

Kostrize

WKR
I like the green with the gray trim. That non magnetic RF pouch is probably the best design I’ve seen yet for that category

When I bought the Gen 1 no-mag, I returned it due to the external bungee cord. That cord caused it to get caught on the side of of the pouch no matter what adjustment I and how slow I opened it. I'd really like to see videos of others that love them and how they open them without issue.

Anyway, back to the original comment. When I called to return, it was mentioned this was the number one complaint and they were looking at modifying to prevent any issues of it getting hung up. I assume they are going to make the adjustment internal. The original design was something him and Aron Snyder worked on together.

Only reason I didn’t buy one and went with KUIU instead. I really like everything else about their design though so I will try one if they fixed that.

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered the SIG version. I've been waiting for marsupial to release theirs as I needed a slightly larger harness for my zulu 9 bino and my hunt this year is almost here. Guess the binos and harness will match now😂

OP
V
Man, this was supposed to be out a month ago. Hope it happens soon, I've been waiting since May!

Kostrize

WKR
Ordered the SIG version. I've been waiting for marsupial to release theirs as I needed a slightly larger harness for my zulu 9 bino and my hunt this year is almost here. Guess the binos and harness will match now

[mention]11Justin22 [/mention] , how do you like the new No-Mag so far?

11Justin22

Lil-Rokslider
Well it came in Saturday as I was packing for a trip that I had to leave for Sunday morning. I opened it and put it on and walked around the house for a bit. Took it off and through it with the rest of my stuff so my opinion is literally that, just first impressions. Build quality seemed top notch. It stayed put with me jumping around to check it. I would say that it seemed a little tight opening and closing. Easy to open two handed but one was a little tricky. Could be done but not super easy. That may be break-in or could be by design. Time will tell.

I’m not sure on the design. I’ll wait for some reviews from use.
Looks like it’s going to have the same issue with that band on the side as they had with the bungee that renders the side pockets almost useless. Disappointing.

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
A little disappointed too with both the harness and rangefinder pouch. Hopefully the reviews change my mind!