Mathews grip

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to upgrade my grip on my v3 31. Didn’t do well with stock grip. Took it off and just put a thin athletic like tape on. I shoot five that way but looking for more comfort.
Looking at the UV beereal. Any other recommendations??

wayoh22

WKR
Looking to upgrade my grip on my v3 31. Didn’t do well with stock grip. Took it off and just put a thin athletic like tape on. I shoot five that way but looking for more comfort.
Looking at the UV beereal. Any other recommendations??
I'm selling a UV Beereal grip RH for $60. Lmk.

Yooper

WKR
Lots of love for the UV grip, but I didn't care for it. It was too squared off on the edges for my taste but by no means should you not try it. I'm currently shooting off the riser wrapped with the 0.5mm lizard skin tape and I like it better than the UV.

N2TRKYS

WKR
Rattler grips built me some side plates that made my Mathews feel like my old Hoyt Carbon Element. They wider on the side instead of flat like most side plates seem to be. Now it’s perfect.

DooleyVT

Lil-Rokslider
Torqueless custom medium has made a huge difference for me on that same bow. Also added a little grip tape on top.

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
Ive tried the shadow creek sideplates and just the standard engage grip. I need to try the others because I still miss left and right more with this bow than any other I have owned....

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for Rattler Grips. Rob is a great dude and it’s a solid product.