Fierce Firearms Disaster

Mojave

WKR
I had a bad experience with Mogle at the sheep show 20 years ago. When he started fierce I knew there was no way I would do anything with him ever. You are no the only one I know that has had a problem with him.

I'm not bragging. And also not saying anybody else's equipment sucks because it's not the same as mine.
I don't have time to fool with the custom rifle route. Wouldn't know who to go to. I'm gonna shoot factory ammo, use that time to shoot instead of reloading. Obviously I'm an idiot and an asshole.
Unless I like the same stuff you do.
You all should definitely start a club. Ya found one that will take ya.

Mike 338

WKR
I could care less who owns the company, or if I like them.
You all should start a club.
Who owns the company is directly related to the culture of the company. "Liking" him simply means you've met him and and had a chance to form an opinion about him which more than likely translates to how he sets up the office, how he treats his employees and where his priorities lie. What you don't care about, seems to be of vital importance to shareholders throughout the land.

I'm part of the club that wants good stuff when I lay my hard earned money down. Also part of the club that doesn't particularly care to be used as a doormat once somebody has taken my money. Whatever reputation Fierce has, they've earned it.

YUP hater's gonna hate. Anybody seen any proof of this no rifling barrel?
Personally I'd have sent it back to Fierce.
I had to send one back for not meeting the accuracy they guarantee. Took a while, but they made it right.
Now I have TWO lights out rifles outta the box.
Go ahead guys, tell me I'm a plant from the Fierce Factory.
Y'all crack me up
If you weren't half autistic you would've seen the part of the thread where the guy posted pictures of the non-rifled barrel

Jeff_Gibbons

Lil-Rokslider
I wonder how many of these Fierce haters have ever owned one? The internet is fun.

For the record, I have one and it’s fantastically accurate, perfectly balanced and the bolt runs smoother than any rifle I’ve shot or handled.

fwafwow

WKR

Harvey_NW

WKR
I wonder how many of these Fierce haters have ever owned one? The internet is fun.

For the record, I have one and it’s fantastically accurate, perfectly balanced and the bolt runs smoother than any rifle I’ve shot or handled.
Did you actually read this thread, or just come here to show your loyalty because you got an expensive functioning rifle?

You can read my thread here:

For the record, Fierce never replied regarding my last issue. They simply ignored me.