Maven RS 1.2 vs Trijicon Credo

ryanbauman23

Lil-Rokslider
I have the opportunity to purchase either of the listed scopes for essentially the same price. The cope will be going on a Christensen Arm 6.5 prc. I was leaning towards the Trijicon but have heard some good things on the Maven. Anybody have experience with both and care to chime in with which you thought was better?

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t have experience with either but the Credo is only going to come in SFP where the Maven is FFP. The more accurate comparison is Trijicon Tenmile of which I have 2. Again, can’t compare it directly but the tenmile is a great scope. I’d think most would say they are very comparable with the reticle going to the Maven.

ElPollo

WKR
Maven…durable, FFP, and a way better reticle. It’s passed multiple drop tests (the Credo passed one that I can recall). Get it in Mils and look up the info on Form’s quick drop system and wind brackets. If you haven’t or if you are traditionally an MOA person it will make drop and drift calculations something you can do in your head in seconds.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I'm up to 3 Maven RS1.2's with MIL reticle now. Check my posts below for field use reports. They are without a doubt my current favorite hunting/shooting scope.