WTS/WTT Maybe I'm a foola, but it's time to sell my NULA in 6mm ARC

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale is my dream 6mm ARC NULA Model 20 Short, one of the last built by Melvin Forbes before he sold to Bill Wilson. I took ownership in mid 2022.

This has a 20-inch barrel and the traditional NULA paint scheme. I'd guess that it has 70 rounds through it. Shoots great and weighs little. The only reason I'm selling is because I'm now an FFL/SOT and suppressing everything (even an SKS). I have come close to chopping this barrel at 16 inches twice, but each time, I hear Melvin's voice saying, "Please don't. You'll mess-up the balance I worked so hard to achieve."

This is not a perfect specimen. There's has a paint flake on the bottom of the pistol grip from contact with a concrete bench during sight-in, and I drilled through the stock to add T-nuts for a short ARCA rail, which I then overtightened and caused minor cracks in the bottom. None of this effects function, but it does impact cosmetics. I've hunted with it exactly once for prairie dogs, and my dad used it to kill a coyote.

Asking $4,500—the price they were when I bought this one—for rifle and rings. The Trijicon stays with me.

NULA-6ARC.jpegIMG_5776.jpegIMG_5775.jpegIMG_5774.jpeg

Last edited: