Member status ???

7cy4b2.jpg

Lvthntitall

Lil-Rokslider
Ryan just posted in the other WKR thread it’s about post counts. To get WKR I think its 300 post. It just lets people know how much people contribute. If I’m wrong I’m sure someone will chime and clarify better than I have. In the end it doesn’t mean anything and you will learn as you go.

7mm-08

WKR
Contribute (run your keyboard) and you're a Well Known Rokslider or use a little discretion in your communications and your suddenly become "Lil." These cute labels aren't constructive, by the way. They should reflect trustworthiness from a business transaction perspective and nothing more. My 2 cents.

dyllanmurray

Lil-Rokslider
For my fellow lil-roksliders, please enjoy this poem I definitely didn't have ChatGPT write.
I am a lil-rokslider, small and spry, With nimble feet that never tire. I hop and skip from rock to rock, With ease and grace that never stops. My world is filled with endless possibility, As I navigate this rugged landscape with agility. I climb and scramble up steep inclines, And slide down hills with great finesse and shine. I'm not afraid of heights or the unknown, For I'm a lil-rokslider, bold and prone. I explore the world with an open mind, And revel in the beauty that I find. So let me roam and let me glide, For being a lil-rokslider is my pride. I may be small, but I am fierce, And I will conquer any challenge that's near.

Riflman

FNG
Same question. Mine must have reset to zero due to inactivity for a while. I was member for years, then had to start a new account in 2018. Now I'm trying to post again but have a bunch of limitations. Can't reply to or start posts in classifieds, even trying to PM the mods I get "spam-like" messages that won't let me send. Weird.