Mike Tyson VS Jake Paul

3forks

WKR
I don’t know a whole lot about Jake Paul, and I haven‘t paid too much attention to Mike Tyson the last few years, but I just saw this clip of Tyson training at 57 years old.

I don’t think it looks like he’s lost much over the years.

gbflyer

WKR
Man I don’t know. Tyson gets in a couple good licks and Paul is kissing canvas. He hits a ton. If it goes very long Mike might be in trouble.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Man I don’t know. Tyson gets in a couple good licks and Paul is kissing canvas. He hits a ton. If it goes very long Mike might be in trouble.
Thought about that but all Mike would need is a short burst and it’s over.

Would be funnier if you used an image of the correct Paul brother...

Never thought particularly highly of either of them, but the Netflix Untold documentary on Jake was pretty humanizing. Even if they did pay Netflix to paint him in a good light. Still don't particularly like either of them, but have some small level of respect for Jake that I didn't have before.

My prediction: like the other Paul brother fights. Some shots landed here and there by both, but both fighters are incentivized to take it 10 rounds. Wouldn't be surprised if Tyson slows way down after a few rounds.

cjdewese

WKR
Would be funnier if you used an image of the correct Paul brother...

Never thought particularly highly of either of them, but the Netflix Untold documentary on Jake was pretty humanizing. Even if they did pay Netflix to paint him in a good light. Still don't particularly like either of them, but have some small level of respect for Jake that I didn't have before.

My prediction: like the other Paul brother fights. Some shots landed here and there by both, but both fighters are incentivized to take it 10 rounds. Wouldn't be surprised if Tyson slows way down after a few rounds.
I know their Dad and can see where a lot of their shit might come from.

Still takes some balls to get into the ring with Mike even if he is 60. Paul has improved a ton. I think Mike can get him though.