Minnesota FNG

ortho004

FNG
I'm a FNG currently residing in Duluth, Minnesota and originally from Wisconsin. So far I've only been focused on whitetails across the midwest, but I've been doing plenty of research on a much wider geographic area and more diverse species. Until I make the jump, I'm slowly piecing together a gear list to ease the pain a bit when the time comes. My main interest is archery, and I'm pretty involved through the off-season with 3D.

Appreciate the amount of good information and reviews on the site!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ortho, welcome and you found a great place to expand your shores. Hope to see you in the forums.

Backyard

WKR
Welcome Ortho.
I'm about an hour and a half south of you off 35. I'm also into the 3D's in the off season. Would be interested to know if there are any shoots going on between here and there.

OP
O

ortho004

FNG
During the summer there is a ski hill in town that hosts some weekend shoots- lots of hill angles that you don't get in many places around here. They also do a night shoot with lit nocks that's a pretty good time!

Welcome to the site!

We used to do the Arrowhead 3D shoots a couple times a summer, which is a pretty good time. He always had some interesting and unique target placements..