Sold Mossberg mini super bantam 20 ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtaylor

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My son is 9 and just got his hunters license, he is smaller so the mini bantam will fit him good. I’m looking for 20 gauge. I can order one through Sportsman’s but wanted to check here first. I line in SE Washington.

Has anyone here had experience with this gun? I have a Remington model 870 youth and the LOP is to long for him still but will work in a couple years.

Deucebump

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have the mini bantam in 410 for my grandson, and had the matching 20 but sold it. Very nice guns and VERY small/short. My grandson has always been a little tall for his age, but by age 7 he had already maxed out the stock spacers for the mini. The 410 & 20 are the same size, and thats why I sold the 20, when he was ready to move up to it, he would have out grown it within the year. So I bought an compact 870 20 (much bigger) and put an adjustable stock on it. He is now 9 and killed 1 turkey at age 5 with the mini bantam 410, and 2 with the 870 at age 8 & 9. Hope this helps some! Good luck.

OP
M

Mtaylor

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the mini bantam in 410 for my grandson, and had the matching 20 but sold it. Very nice guns and VERY small/short. My grandson has always been a little tall for his age, but by age 7 he had already maxed out the stock spacers for the mini. The 410 & 20 are the same size, and thats why I sold the 20, when he was ready to move up to it, he would have out grown it within the year. So I bought a compact 870 20 (much bigger) and put an adjustable stock on it. He is now 9 and killed 1 turkey at age 5 with the mini bantam 410, and 2 with the 870 at age 8 & 9. Hope this helps some! Good luck.
Yes it does thanks!!

MarkOrtiz

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we have just the regular bantam and not the mini, but its been a good gun for my son. He is 12 now and it will probably fit him another year or two.

johnsd16

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have one in N Idaho. I have a mini and a regular bantam for my now 12 and 15yo boys. I need to move the mini as the oldest is now into adult size and the regualr is good for the 12yo. Shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.